2017 Honda PCX price will compete with Yamaha NMAX
If talking about scooter matic in Indonesia, I am as a writer, frankly, I am more interested in the Honda PCX, compared with rival Yamaha NMAX, but that does not mean Yamaha NMAX is not good, both are quality scooter matic. But if viewed in terms of price, frankly, I prefer NMAX, because the price is much cheaper than PCX.
But the news is heard, now Honda Indonesia or AHM will launch Honda PCX made in Indonesia, and will compete with NMAX in terms of price. As you know, currently Honda PCX imported from Vietnam is more expensive than NMAX, which is around Rp 40.525.000 On The Road Jakarta.
The good news, will be coming soon The local Honda PCX with a price slightly different from NMAX. For certainty how much the price has no news, but is expected to reach under Rp 30 million, not far with NMAX.
I personally, very waiting for the presence of Honda PCX with this affordable price, of course will be a tough competitor for Yamaha NMAX.
