Suzuki Satria Blackfire II Coming Soon
Look forward to the presence of Suzuki Satria Blackfire II, this is a renewal of Suzuki Satria FU150, will present to you in a few moments. I am sure, the presence of these motorcycles will be welcomed by fans in Indonesia. What form of Suzuki Blackfire II, still in the planning, and that would still be using the same engine, and not using injection system.
Based on information from several sources that I get, the launch of the Suzuki Blackfire II will be held at a cafe in Jakarta on 22 April 2014, and reportedly the look of Suzuki Satria Blackfire II will be dominated by the Black color.
As you know, the previous model is Satria Blackfire, which has the appearance of red color combined with black. And the engine still uses 147.3 cc DOHC 4-stroke carburetion carburetor system. The engine has a power of 16 PS at 9,500 rpm and torque of 12.4 Nm at 8,500 rpm.
Well, I was waiting for the presence of Suzuki Satria Blackfire II, and of course curious, what will have updates from the motorcycle. We wait for the motorcycle 's presence at the upcoming weekend.
