Here's the latest from Yamaha Indonesia, New Yamaha Jupiter Z1 with an injection engine. The new look of this bike look more manly, the front cover and changes similar to Jupiter MX, as well as the leg shield. Do not forget the turn signal design looks more sleek and narrow. Also on the panel speedometer conversion experience.
Yamaha Jupiter Z1, apply the injection system, but speculation is growing, somewhat different from that pinned YMJET-FI on the Soul GT and Mio J. Jupiter Z1 engine still uses forged pistons but the cylinder head is not air-Diasil. This was taken with the intent to maintain the throne of Jupiter Z as a racing legend backbone of national and ASEAN level.
Equipped with a new engine fuel injection technology with a performance increase of 20%, and of course the fuel consumption is much more efficient. Forged pistons also have to make the process of forging a stronger, durable and lightweight. Appearance and character of new headlights also is equipped with lights that turn on automatically when the machine is turned on. In the new speedometer was visible, with modern design, with futuristic concept reinforces the sophistication of the dynamic Jupiter Z1.
Yamaha Jupiter Z1 Specifications
- Engine type: 4 stroke, 2 valve SOCH, Air Cooled.
- Number / position of the cylinder: single cylinder / Horizontal.
- Volume of cylinder: 113.7 cc.
- Diameter x Stroke: 50.0 mm X 57.9 mm.
- Compression Ratio: 9.3: 1.
- Starter System: Electric Starter and Kick Starter.
- Lubrication system: Wet
- Engine Oil Capacity: Total: 1 Liter / Replacement Periodical: 0.8 Liter
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection YMJET Fi
- Clutch type: Wet, centrifugal clutch, Multiplat.
- Transmission Type: Rotary, 4-Speed
- Transmission Operation pattern: N-1-2-3-4-N